Wednesday, 13 May 2015

A little bit of Stamp Club...


All set up and ready to STAMP!!!   I am so blessed to have such an amazing stamp club group!  I have 13 of the most wonderful, funny, creative women to stamp with every month.  I am so thankful that they have chosen me as their demonstrator. 


This is one of our kitties.  Her name is Butterscotch Ripple (Ripple for short.)  She has been very shy and skittish but after our move in October she has come into her own and is more friendly than ever.  She stayed with us the WHOLE Night for stamp club.  That is something she has never done before! 


My lovely stampers!!!  So lucky to know these gals!!



Picked this up at Walmart and it is just FAB for keeping my Steeped Tea warm for club nights!  :-)
CLICK HERE for the link to the online catalogue.  I love feeding my addiction with Steeped....it ROCKS!


This club was the month of March.  We did some block stamping this month.  An oldie but goodie and I have been revisiting a lot of those techniques lately.  The ladies loved it!  Some of them had never done it before.  Here are my samples.  I had all these supplies there so they could play and choose how their card looked. 


Here is the video tutorial for block stamping.



...stay tuned for the next post and the second project we made at club!! :-)


Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...