Sunday, 8 March 2015

Wood you be mine?

I LOVE THIS STAMP SET!!

When I first saw the Holiday Catalogue I knew that Visions of Santa HAD to be mine.  The Occasions Catalogue didn't disappoint!  As soon as I saw this set I knew I HAD to add it to my stamping stash.  :-)

I love the style of this set and although technically in the "valentine" section, I can't wait to use this set year round.  The images are great, and pair well with our blendabilites or stampin' write markers for colouring.  
This set just screams "pair me with the adventure bound DSP!"  Which by the way I am also just tickled with.  The patterns in this paper stack are WICKED!!!  


Here is my first creation using the Wood You Be Mine stamp set.  There will be many more to follow.  :-)



Happy Stampin'!































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog