Sunday, 15 March 2015

They had ME in mind when they came up with this stamp set!

Butterflies are my thang!
I have loved them for SO long.

They are all so beautiful.
I remember when I visited my Mom and her husband in London, England one of the day trips we took was to a butterfly farm.  OH WOW!  It was spectacular!
They were everywhere, all around.  You had to watch where you were walking and sitting for fear of squishing one.

That was in 2000.  Unfortunately those pics are not digital...and still packed so I can't share.  :-(

My first look through the, then new, Occasions Catalogue and I spotted Butterfly Basics (and the coordinating framelits) straight away!  
I have bought and kept (even though some are now retired) every butterfly set and punch since I have been with Stampin' Up!
I am very excited about having this one in my collection.

Here is the very first project I made with Butterfly Basics. 
More to come! PROMISE!


 

Happy Stampin'!



































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog