Sunday, 22 March 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit


This kit came out in January in the Occasions Catalogue and what a great kit!!  
Whether you are grabbing one for yourself or as a gift for someone you are going to love it...and so are they! LOL

Just what everyone can USE, a calendar where you can mark all the special occasions that you want to remember.  BEST part...never expires.  Living up it its name it last year after year.

I have made one for myself and have it posted proudly in my office area.  Once you have yours you are going to want to gift them to everyone! The choice will be yours, gift the kit and stamp set as is (with a chosen ink thrown in) for someone you know who is a fellow crafter OR make up the kit nice and pretty, tie with a lovely bow and gift ready made so that all they have to do is fill in the special dates.

HEY, if it is a fellow family memeber mark in some of the special dates!!  Even better.  :-)  Remember to put a star beside your birthday! LOL

This stampset coordinates with the calendar and I really enjoyed it.  Something for every month and the images were crisp and clean.   I will definitely be hanging onto this set as the background stamps are AWESOME and have already come in handy on SO many other cards and projects.



   
The kit comes with this great box that fits the calendar, clip, extra months and extra pieces of the kit.  I keep everything in the same box.  I am anal like that!  ;-)  
If you are gifting, the clip and calendar fit beautifully and all you need is a beautiful ribbon and tag and VOILA great gift!






   
I really like that the kit comes with various twine, ribbon, sequin strands that you can change to decorate the calendar depending on the month.  Makes me smile!


For other stamping addicts there are TONS of left overs from the kit! Love it when that happens.  I have already used pieces on other projects.  This kit is da bomb!



**note to stampers.  Sort your month papers BEFORE you start stamping.  I had a "moment" and DIDN'T do this.  I just started stamping with the first calendar page.  Well they are numbered for a reason!  LOL  1 - 28 day page, 30 day pages, 31 day...you get the drift.  I made a boo-boo and do not want you to do the same.  :-)**






































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews