Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Mystery Stamping - OH SO MUCH FUN!

I am so very luck to be a part of the Serene Stampers team.  Tina Weller is my upline and very dear friend.  She does so much to keep us all up to date, motivated and working/crafting hard!!  :-)

This past team meeting we did mystery stamping and OMG I had so much fun!!!
Can't wait to try it with my group of stampers as well.


Here is card #1.  You never know what you are doing so I kinda messed up and had to try again...that is why there are TWO card #1's!  LOL  F.U.N!!
    

    


Here is card #2.  I used My Create Ink to find my colour combo and away I went.  I can't get enough of the Best Day Ever stamp set so that was a given for the card!

    

I had such a blast creating these projects I just had to share!  
Grab a craft template and let the creative juices flow!!  

Happy Stampin'!




































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...