Tuesday, 17 March 2015

More Butterfly Basics!

Told ya there was more comin'!

I just can't get enough of this set and love love love playing with it.
I have been pinteresting this set and OMG, what a ton of ideas!  Having a blast!

       
Basic card stock base and the white overlay I cut the butterfly out with the coordinating framelit.  I cut a smaller square of white out and sponged it using various colours from the brights collection.  I adhered this piece to the card base first and then the larger white overlay with dimentionals.  I used glue dots on the body of the butterfly to stick it to the sponged underlay.


       
I really enjoy creating one layer cards that wow!  They are simple yet stunning and pack a punch with basic tools.   White cardstock, stamp set inks and three pearls.  That is it.  LOVE IT!


        
Again, another quick and simply card that I still find makes an impact.
I cut this small butterfly out with the coordinating framelit, adhered with glue dots, then a vintage faceted button and some linen thread.


       
Last one layer card! ...for now!
White card stock, stamp set, inks, two cut out butterflies (one in white, one in brushed gold paper) then a string of pearls.  VOILA!  :-)

Happy Stampin'!



































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews