Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Mini treat bag and THAT dsp again!

Funnest Framelits EVA!!!!

This little treat bag is awesome.
Lots of little pieces come with the treat bag too so you can embellish for any occasion.

I just had to give the Irresistibly Yours DSP a go on the front of the bag.
Knowing that I wanted to colour it in a different way this time I thought it would look fab on the front of the little bag.

I used my stampin' spritzer filled half way with alcohol, then with water.  I dropped 3-4 drops of reinker in and shook it up.  I then sprayed the already cut to size piece of DSP and then wiped off the excess ink.  Easy Peasy and LOVE IT!!!!  :-)

       


Here are a few pics of a treat bag that I did up for Valentine's Day as a little bonus.  :-)

   


Happy Stampin'!


































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...