Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Gift Box Punch Board

When I was at Convention this past summer all attendees were allowed the opportunity to buy new products from the holiday catalogue.  WOWZA!!  I was so excited.
I was able to get my hands on this baby in July 2014!



Once I was home I went to town.  I made every box imaginable!
This is a must have tool for everyone's stamp room.

You have probably seen other posts of projects I have made using the Gift Box Punch Board. 
Today I am going to share a tip with you.

After going crazy with the board and months passing I realized I never knew where to start.  SO, I had a plan!  I made one of every box to keep.  I used small post it notes to put the dimensions on the fronts of the boxes and these are all in my stamp room. 

I am a very visual person and I find this helps SOOOO much!  Saves me time too because at a glance I can see which box I want to make and voila! DONE!





Here is a video tutorial on how to use the board.





































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


EXTRA EXTRA!!!   Here is a bonus tutorial for you!!!  It is the Santa Stache Candy Box.  This tutorial got missed at Christmas time but it is sooooo good I still wanted to post. 
ENJOY!

****This project was not my personal creation.  I saw the picture for it on pinterest. The link however, was a dead link and didn't show any tutorial or video. The pin showed a photo/step by step of the project.  I have recently had a viewer on YOUTUBE let me know that the original creator of this box is Valli Henley at stampyourbliss.blogspot.ca  Thanks for the inspiration Valli! This project rocks!!****


Happy Stampin'!



Follow by Email

Total Pageviews