Thursday, 5 March 2015

Can't get enough of this DSP!!!


WOWZA!
If you haven't gotten your hands on this paper you are missing out.

I have a had a super fun time playing with this paper. I have also been going crazy with my box board making every size...literally!!!  I wanted to see them all!! I am SO visual.  Helps to have them as samples.

Combine those to addictions that I have had lately and VOILA!

Three of the patterns sponged using GOLD Encore ink.  Stacked and tied together using the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon.




These are the other three patterns, in three different sizes, sponged with the SILVER Encore pad and tied with the Jute Ribbon from the OCCASIONS CATALOGUE



Happy Stampin'!
































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews