Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Best. Day. Ever.

I knew I would be adding this stamp to my collection the moment I saw it.  The quote is the best!
What I didn't realize was how amazingly the other little stamps would come in handy for backgrounds, patterned paper and making flowers and butterflies!!!  How cool is that?!

Check out some of the cards I made when I broke out my Best Day Ever stamp set.  :-)  

ENJOY!
Here is the adventure bound DSP again.  This paper rocks my socks!!!





I had SOOOOOOO much fun playing around with these little stamps from the set.  I had a page full of stamping doodles!!!  Love it!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...