Wednesday, 4 March 2015

A notebook for my boy

Quick post with a project I made with my boy in mind.
I got this idea from a fellow stamper and new my boy would LOVE a little notebook to call his own.  
Fancy pens, pencils and erasers are his thing and he loves keeping notes about his gaming and videos. He also loves to keep score of our card games to see exactly how badly he beat me!!  LOL



I have packages of these binder clips that I purchased from Walmart. It is a package of assorted sizes.  This was the smallest.  You can get these at Staples as well.  I have found them at the Dollar Store but I don't find they always carry them. 


I cut two pieces of cardstock in Blackberry Bliss 2" wide by 4" long.
I used the scallop tag topper punch to punch the tops.


I them used a package of cue cards that I got at the dollar store.  LOVE the Dollar Store for these as they have all kinds of colours for a great price!
2" wide by 4" long - same as the cardstock pieces.


I used versamark, silver and gold heat emboss on the front of the notepad with Cheerful Critters.  LOVE that set!  ...and he does too.  His fave...Love your Face! LOL


There you have it! Quick, easy, cute little notebook.  Great for party favours.  Can't wait to make more of these and glam some up for the girlies!!  :-)
See below for a list of supplies used.

Happy Stampin'


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog