Thursday, 12 February 2015

My "new" stamping space

This past fall our family moved into my Mom's house.  
I. HATE. MOVING!

But I am so very thankful that our family has had a safe place to land during rough times.  Words cannot express my gratitude. 

With the move came a "new-to-me" stamping space.  My Mom's crafting corner became my office. She is living out west for a while and I have taken over!  One of the first things she packed was her stamps (love it!) but she did leave some things behind.

I am still not completely unpacked but it is coming along nicely.  One thing I miss is all the natural light from my old craft room.  Being in a basement is NOT bright...but there are lots of lights here to help out.  :-)
One thing I DO like about moving is the cleaning and purging.  We have gotten rid of (garbage and donating) so much stuff! ...craft room included!  LOL

I can hardly believe that I have gone from having my crafting supplies in tubbies (years ago) that I brought out to the dining room whenever I crafted to "needing" and, most importantly, being able to HAVE an entire space for my supplies.  I am so very thankful.

The "office" side

Stamp table to the right that kinda takes over the middle and left hand tables as well although technically the desk on the left is for my computer when I work from home.

There are the shelves!  Messy....but MY mess so it is A - OKAY!  :-)

Even a shelf for my yarn stash!!  WAHOO!  Pay no attention to the tools in the foreground...boys were down here making Cub Cars!!  lol  :-)


What does your space look like?

Happy Stamping!!



Follow by Email

Total Pageviews