Friday, 27 February 2015

Hats off to you!

Masculine cards.  I always have requests for "man cards" or ideas/stamp sets that will work well for them.  
There never seem to be enough options to create them.
Well here's your chance!!   
Get your hands on GUY GREETINGS!!  
I love this set.  SO versatile!  

Here are two cards I created using that stamp set.  Check them out! Then head to the bottom of the post to see what supplies I used for these cards.  You can pop over to my online store and grab your goodies today.  Remember, SALE-A-BRATION is still on and you can earn FREE product for every $60 you spend.

Happy Stampin'!








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...