Thursday, 26 February 2015

Ahoy Matey!!



I must be honest. 

I have not had time to PLAY in my stamp room in a long time.  Fall 2014 was chock full of life throwing whatever it could at us.  We had a move and settling into a "new"craft room can be a challenge.  I find that it can take time to get your mojo back.

Well, 2015 has been as eventful as ever, and I find myself working in my craft room as I am running a busy part time Stampin' Up! business but I haven't been playing.  Just crafting for the sake of crafting....I miss it! 

So late last week and over the weekend I MADE time to play.  Just play.  Me, my paper, stamps and of course some chocolate.  I had FUN!

Here is one of the projects that came out of my craft room last week.  I hope you enjoy it.
You can find all the supplies for these two cards at the bottom of the post.

Make time to play! Happy Stampin'!




















Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews