Saturday, 10 January 2015

Stampin' Trimmer

This is not a new product but I just have to share how much I LOVE THIS TRIMMER!!!



Found on page 216 - 217 of the Idea Book & Catalogue you can get the trimmer, rotary arm for specialty blades, replacement cutting mats and blades as well as scallop, wavy, rotary and perforated blades!  WAHOO!  All on one trimmer!  SO long having multiples of tools in your stamp room.  LOVE IT!





The arm also has a lock on it to avoid it swinging open when you don't want it to, it has a back compartment for storing your extra blades and the extendable cutting arm allows you to measure up to 12x12 sheets...and it locks into place! OH YEAH!




I have had many cutters before this one but let me tell you...none will come after!  I love my SU trimmer and I know that you will too.
I have had to replace my blades on my trimmer only twice and this past time I thought....MAN! I forget how to do it, it has been so long.  These blades are fantastic...but it made me think that I should do a video on how to change the blades! VOILA...see below.


If you don't already have your very own SU trimmer, do not delay, head on over to my online store and grab yours today!  You will fall in love.  Cutting has never been so easy.  :-)

Your Welcome!

Happy Stampin'