Monday, 10 November 2014

Tag Swap from the East Coast Stampin' Event

What a wonderful event!
These ladies pulled together another great day(and Friday night!) of crafting, mingling and FUN.
I will post more on the event later, right now I want to share the projects from our organized Christmas tag swap.

OH what fun it was to create.  OH MY what gorgeous tags I received in return!! 

Take a look...
Annie Corbin


Carolyn Garland

Cathy Miller

Lisa Steeves

Shelley Musgrave

Gloria Penwell

Ann Frizzell

Elaine Rose

Judith Crosby


These are my tags that I created for the swap.  SO MUCH FUN!!







Thank you so much to all the ladies that participated in this swap.  Your creations are beautiful and will most certainly be enjoyed this holiday season.



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...