Monday, 17 November 2014

East Coast Stampin' Event - Holiday Edition

Well they've done it again!! ;-)



Another great event put on by the ladies at the East Coast Stampin' Event.  It was held in Truro at the Best Western and we had a special visitor this time around.  Carrie Cudney from Stampin' Up! head office was there.  It was so nice to meet her after seeing her online/webinars or doing a demo at convention. She is lovely!

I traveled with two of my wonderful stamping friends, Ann (who is also part of my downline) and Elaine.  Both are stamp club members and we are all stampin' addicts! LOL

I was so happy when they announced that they are doing another event in June 2015!  I already have it on my calendar.  WAHOO!!  You can put it on your calendar too...June 12&13, 2015  CLICK HERE to head on over the blog and you can get into touch to sign up for June.

I have included pictures of the event here in this post.  We had an extra class option on Friday night. Ann, Elaine and I chose to do the tree class and it was a hoot!  Beautiful project!  I opted to get another tree and the other class project to take home with me and create.  I am SO glad I did.  I can't wait to put these extra special projects on my mantle this Christmas.

   


  


We were greeted to a room full of lovely inspiration stations again at this event.  Christmas was everytwhere!  :-)  
 

Our place settings were ready with goody bags!

   

Carrie was a delight to have at the event and gave two wonderful presentations.  All about Project Life and Blendabilities!  FUN!!  She even has some special goodies to give away to lucky winners.  Man those questions were tough!  LOL

   


I received a wonderful "fancy card" as a thank you for referring people to the event.  How thoughtful is that?!  Gorgeous card!!

Here are the 8, count 'em 8!!! lovely projects that we made at the event on November 8th



  

I got to try out a bow maker too!!  Ohhhhhh, me likey!  It saves my sanity!  LOL


 Another fabulous presentation by Tracy Elsom as well!  Stamping with bleach.  Gorgeous projects to show as well.  I have included a pic of my fave!! 
  

Yummy lunch to keep our energy up for more stamping!   Yup, they even stamped our cutlery holders.  :-)


 My Motto...

After lunch we did our organized swaps (see previous post for Chrstimas Tag swap projects) and Carrie even had some swaps for us!  Too cool!!

Every time we got up from our seats we returned to a lovely treat at our table.  Here are pics of a few...





I had a fabulous time at this event and can't wait for June 2015.  I hope that many of you see this and other posts and are able to come join in on the fun.  What a lovely girls night away!  :-)

Stay tuned for my next post.  I was just tickled when I received an email from Carol and she asked if I could do a presentation!!!   OMGOSH!!  The introvert in me was running for the hills but of course I said YES!!   I have pics and a video of the technique that I presented all coming in the next post.

Hope you enjoy it!
Until then, Happy Stampin'!




Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...