Friday, 3 October 2014

SU Canada Fall Conference in Truro, Nova Scotia

What a delightful way to spend a Friday Night and Satruday Day!!!! 
I was so excited to attend, volunteer and have two of my downline at the FIRST EVER SU Canada Fall Conference this past weekend in Truro, Nova Scotia.

 Our Shine's Stampers team shirts
We got to add another date to the list!!

When we registered we received this wonderful (I love having logo'ed SU merchandize to use, help me promote and even sometimes give away!) SU bag with TWO stamp sets, our lanyard, pen and Conference Card to fill out so we could win PRIZE PATROL!!  :-)




This table was FUN!!!  My blindfolded Drawing!!!


Treatbags!!  ...with candy!



Friday Night Make and Takes!!  Gorgeous!
Love that Box Board!



Saturday Make and Takes!  WOWZA!  :-)


SWAPS are always FUN!!  :-)  General and Organized Swaps





 My swaps that I took to the conference.


Some general photos taken throughout the event.....








SU game time!  Tons of fun!

The embossing table I manned on Saturday afternoon.  Spooooooky!  :-)




Ronald MacDonald House Charities Card contest and donations

Lovely speakers and fellow demonstrators at the morning business session.  Tina Weller, Gloria Penwell and Annie Corbin



Handing out Prize Patrols and ringin' the Cow Bell!!!!  :-)






Blindfolded creations.  So fun to watch...and do!

Two members of my wonderful downline, Jill and Ann!!  Love you guys!

PHOTO BOOTH!
Tina and I having fun as always!


Registration

Group dinner after the event.  Always nice to share time with friends.