Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Visions of Santa

Turn your holiday catalogue to page 29.  
What??????  You don't have a copy? 
Contact me to get one TODAY!!

On this page of the catalogue you will find the Visions of Santa collection.  
OMGOSH I love it!!  It is different.  Different type of drawing, different look and feel...and FUNNY!
I love funny Christmas.  Makes me giggle.
When I saw this collection I knew I would "need" it.  

It finally arrived and I have had a chance to play.  WAHOOO! 
Here is one of the projects I made using this collection.  A Christmas Card in  Box.  I even filmed a video tutorial for the card.  You can check it out at the bottom of the post.  

Here are the players:
Santa & Co. Designer Series Paper
SANTA & CO. DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 
Price$13.50
Santa & Co. Designer Washi Tape
SANTA & CO. DESIGNER WASHI TAPE 
Price$6.50
Santa & Co. Embellishments
SANTA & CO. EMBELLISHMENTS 
Price$7.95


Visions of Santa Photopolymer Stamp Set
Visions of Santa
Stamp set (photopolymer)
Price$19.95

Here are some photos of my project...










Here is the video Tutorial. ENJOY!!  

Happy Stampin'!


Follow by Email

Total Pageviews