Thursday, 4 September 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

I have finally had the chance to REALLY sit down and create my first two PLxSU pages today!!!
I have always been a scrapbooker, but in recent years I just don't find the time as much and consequently my photos are not saved at all.  Shame!!
Enter Project Life by Stampin' Up! (PLxSU) and I am excited about MEMORY KEEPING all over again.  
Yesterday was a big day for the Vickers Family.  First day of Grade FOUR for our little man and our 3rd Wedding Anniversary.  It was a quiet but fabulous day full of things to remember. 

Here is a peek at my layouts:
Back to School!!

  




3rd Wedding Anniversary!




My Project Life by Stampin' Up! ....mess!!   LOL  love it!!  SO easy to put together pages!!

I am so excited because it was SOOOOOO EASY!!  I did this all this morning.
The themed packages all coordinate (cards/stickers/embellishments).  I was able to throw in some of the other embellishments that I have, use some ink and markers that I already have and VOILA, two great memory keeping layouts...if I do say so myself! :-)


If you haven't gotten your hands on any of the Project Life by Stampin' Up! kits then head on over to the online store and check it out!!  You will fall in love!


Happy Memory Keeping!!

Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...