Sunday, 21 September 2014

NO photos - I can't believe this is happening!

I realized last week that ALL of my photos that I have ever taken with my phone camera were on Google+.
Being the paranoid person that I guess I am I deleted them thinkin'; " I don't want everyone to see everything!!"  I changed all my privacy setting on there and called it a day.

Life has been insane lately so tonight is the first time I have had a chance to look at my blog.  What do I find....my blog is devoid of all photos!!   WHAT?!  (well actually insert some more colourful language here)  Why? How?   

Guess what....it is all linked to my Google+  account and therefore anything deleted there was deleted there was deleted here.  OH. MY. GOODNESS.  If I can be completely honest this happening just goes hand in hand with what our life is like right now. 

SO, I have updated all pics in the sidebar for the links.  I have checked that all my headers and links are indeed still working.  All of my youtube videos tutorials are still good to go.   Everything is in working order...it just doesn't look as pretty.
I now have one more thing to add to my ever-growing to-do list and that is to insert all of my photos all over again.  I will do my best but to be honest will be picking away at it so it won't happen fast.

Thank you, blog readers, for your patience in advance.  
Oh what a day, week, life!  
Happy Stampin' to you all.  :-)




Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...