Monday, 8 September 2014

Back to Black themed Card Class

Back to Black...what is that you ask?
One of the new Designer Series Papers (DSP) from the annual catalogue.
Take a look...


Annual Catalogue  pg.187  Item #133700  $13.50/12 double sided sheets, 2 of each design

I prepared a class around this DSP pack.
Here are a sampling of the projects we made.
Enjoy!

This one is using the blendabilities to colour the DSP page.  Love this look and the DSP takes on a whole new look and feel.  Coupled this with Good Greetings (the stamp set you can earn for FREE when you host a qualifying workshop this fall!)




Had to make some envelopes to go with! My participants all received white envelopes that they could stamps and personalize to go with their cards.  These I made after the fact when I was sending these out to friends/family.  LOVE that envelope punch board!!! 

This one I made with my honey in mind!!  He received my demo card as his anniversary card!  He loves black and red together.  :-)



I am diggin' how "in" feathers are right now!  
I think that is just FAB!




This one I CASED from Patty Bennett.  Click here for her blog.  I came across this card and LOVED IT!  I will be honest, when I saw this fruit printed paper in the pack I wasn't sure what I would do with it.  When I saw her sample (and I didn't even realize it was hers at first!) I loved it.  Great use of this paper.  Thank you Patty!




Now, go create your own versions using the Back to Black DSP!
Happy Stampin'!


Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...