Monday, 4 August 2014

SWAPS swaps and MORE swaps!!!

I decided to go all out this year!!
I am a very blessed lady to have been able to make it to convention this year and I was not going to take it for granted.  I filled my convention schedule and loved every minute of it!!  :-)

I created 100 general card front swaps (like I have done other years)



I also decided to create a few 3D swaps to have on hand as it always seems that there are ladies that are swapping 3D items as well.  I was able to get 24 done!  Here are some pictures and a video on how to recreate them yourself!!




I had a swap with my upline's stamping group, The Serene Stampers.  For our Olive Garden dinner swap I made 20 card fronts.  I have a tradition of doing my swaps with the colour purple and butterflies...well this one fit the bill!! :-)


THEN I decided to sign up for organized swaps!  Something I have seen going on but hadn't tried before.  I always wondered how people fit it in and had so much time to prep all that.  WELL, now I know!!  It CAN be done!

I took part in Show Off Swap in 2 of the 5 catagories (Friendship and Thank you)  These were full cards and I had to do 15 for each group.



I also took part in the 3x3 Love Note Swap.  THIS ONE WAS FAB!  There were 50 in our group (we were group 2...there were 80 in group 1!!!) so I made 50 full 3x3 note cards. ..and guess what?  I forgot to snap a photo of mine!!!  BOO!! 

I also made a few gifties for my convention pals and roomies.  I made us each a notebook with a matching pen, a big claw clip attached and an inside cover pocket for loose papers.  I know I used mine...I hope theirs were just as useful!




Last on the list, I always try to make something to wear.  This year I redid my button bracelet (now that we have NEW buttons!), made a ring out of the buttons and brads and I made stamp earrings!!!!!!   So excited that I finally did this.  I have been thinking about it for a while now.



I had a BLAST this year at convention (as always!) and can't wait to try again next year.  I already have a folder of pics saved on my computer of projects to make! LOVE IT!!  Hope you have gathered some inspiration from this post.

Happy Stampin'!



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...