Monday, 4 August 2014

July Stamp Club - Project #2

My sincerest apologies to my stamp club members!
They have been WAITING for this video.  
SO much has happened in July (all good!) and I can't believe we are into August already.  CRAZY!

I finally have here the video for the second July Stamp Club project.  The File Folder Card.  I show how to do the basic technique in the video.  I show samples of different versions and will post those pictures here as well.


This is the card that is made in the video.



Sample Card with washi tape used on the file folder tab.




File Folder Pocket Version #1



Alternate tab version (same as show in video)




File Folder Pocket Version #2 - note card size




Thank you for your patience!  Enjoy the video and HAPPY STAMPING!


Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...