Wednesday, 6 August 2014

First ever Designer Series Paper Product Share

I decided to offer my very first product share this year.  
When the new catalogue launched I offered a DSP (designer series paper) product share. 
You may have seen the previous blog post about it.  If not you can CLICK HERE to view it.

Well the order arrived while I was away in Salt Lake City for Convention so once I was back I needed to cut and send all of the orders out.  It was SO FUN too see and touch all of the DSP.  Yes, we get to see it in the catalogue but it just isn't the same. NO WAY!!  One that I probably would have passed over was Park Lane but seeing it all while cutting it was great!  It is GORGEOUS and one of my new faves.

Here are some photos of the process.
Stay tuned for more product shares!  I loved doing this one and will definitely make it a regular offer to my Stampin' Up! customers.
One of each pack of DSP

 Making the cuts.  Everyone got 6x6 sheets of EVERY DSP!

This is the stack that everyone purchased.

BIG thanks to all of my participants! 



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...