Wednesday, 6 August 2014

East Coast Stamping Event - June 2014

I can't believe it has been almost two months since this wonderful event!

Saturday June 14th I had the pleasure of attending the East Coast Stamping Event.  It was held in Truro at the Best Western plus Glengarry hotel.

Three amazing demonstrators came together to put on this event.  WOW!  They outdid themselves.  I had one of my downline and three of my regular stampers join me for a day of fun!  We carpooled and drove down the morning of the event. 
It was a day full of wonderful sample boards, lots of make & takes, prize patrols and giveaways, 50/50 draws, retired product sale, and FUN!!!  

Needless to say we were tickled pink (or red and green?!) when we heard the news that they would host another event in November with a Christmas theme!!  WAHOO!
Stay tuned for another post with more details.

For now, grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy some photos of the ECSE held in June...then keep watch later today so you can find out how to register for the one in November!!!!!

Happy Stampin'!

My general card front swaps

I made group t-shirts for my stampers and I

I was just a TAD excited!

I started taking pics as we entered the room!  :-)

Registering and choosing our name tag colours.

We now have a running joke with our shirts.  I put the wrong date on them!!  WHAT??  Not sure what I was on when I was doing this!!  LOL  I changed it for most of my stampers but one of them wanted the wrong date crossed out and put the right one on top...she's never gonna let me forget it!!  LOL  Love you Jan!

Our place settings.  Schedule, catalogue, bookmark, box for our make and takes, blank paper for notes, plastic bag for goodies, page protector for make and take directions and a lip gloss favour!!!  

Blendabilities product play station

The displays were AWESOME!!!  Lots of photos taken.  Inspiration abounds!








 Taking a peek through the NEW (at the time) catalogue!
 Ann and Elaine

Oh man there's some SWAPPIN' goin' on!!!  :-)

The first set of Prize Patrol Winners!! Ann, Beth and Elaine all chose Strawberry Slush as their name tag colours.

 3D Project Contest.  The entries were so well done and so different!  The ship in the bottle won first place. 

People's Choice Card Contest.  All entries were fabulous!

 Shot of half the room doing make and takes

 My gals busy STAMPIN'!!  :-)

Big thanks to Carol, Linda and Maree for this event!

 More stamping, swapping and photo taking of the displays.

Tina Weller did a stamping presentation for us all.  It was FAB as usual!  Been a while since I stamped with Tina!



 My amazing mother can be such a ham!!  When I sent her the link to register (and she did straight away!) on the form it asked for dietary requirements and she put CHOCOLATE!  Well Carol thought that was a hoot and just had to tell the story at the event...and give Beth a special gift (including CHOCOLATE!)  LOL  Love it!!!

Just a sampling of my wonderful stampers that have been so fun to get to know over my past 5 years with Stampin' Up!  I can't believe that I get to craft as a part time job and it is just amazing to me the most wonderful ladies I have met, stamped with and can now call friends. 
THANK YOU!  
Beth, Elaine, Me, Janice and Ann

 Janice's prize for being one of the first three to complete the catalogue scavenger hunt!! YAY!!
Flowerpot DSP

 Our place settings were getting pretty jam packed with all the stamping goodness!


My Coastal Cabana Prize Patrol!!  LOVE IT!

Our lip gloss favour from the morning session

Our sucker favour from the afternoon session.  TOO CUTE!!


They had a variety of make and takes.  We didn't all do the same 5.  It was great!!
Here are four of the five that I did.  The fifth I don't have a pic of but it is a note pad with cover.  Very cute!


And these I just thought were a HOOT!  A bunch of us stopped at Saltscapes for supper after the event before our trip back to Halifax.  In the gift shop I saw these.  Pretty cool, eh?  Until I noticed they were made in AMERICA?!  What??  Good for a giggle!




Follow by Email

Total Pageviews