Sunday, 3 August 2014

Convention Display Board - Sample #4

Hello all!!

I entered our group that was going to convention into a Display Board Contest and guess what?!  We were chosen to enter a board!  Yippee!!  So demonstrators from across Canada (Serene Stampers Group) will be creating projects (card fronts, scrap pages, 3D items) to display on our very own board at CONVENTION in Salt Lake City!  So exciting!!

I took pictures of the board while we were away in Salt Lake City and I will post those with the last sample video.  Stay tuned!!!  I have a kid free week so I am hoping to get LOTS of work done!  :-)

So while I was making my display cards I thought, HEY!, this is a chance for more tutorial videos!!!!!
And VOILA!  Here is the fourth all ready for ya and there will be a couple more to follow.  

ENJOY the Gorgeous Gold Card!!