Thursday, 14 August 2014

All Occasions Card Class

I hosted an All Occasions Card Class at the end of July.  It is a great way to build up your stash of hand made cards to have on hand when you need them as well as a great way to learn new techniques and be inspired by new ideas. 
Also...we always have FUN!  It is nice to get together and have a good time with great people.

Here are the cards that we made this past weekend.  The ladies made two of each style and that included envelopes as well.  
I filmed video tutorials for each card and when I did I went wild and made a whole colour family selection of the first design! Why not?!  :-)


Happy Stampin'!


 First cards style


I have the ladies the option of making one "girly" and one "manly" for this next style.
 


Third card style.


See I went all wild and made a TON!!  :-)
  





Here is the first of the cards that we did in a video tutorial to help you with making your very own!!  :-)
Wanna see the rest?  Head on over to my YOUTUBE PAGE, Stamp with Shallon to check out the other videos!


Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...