Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Convention Display Board - Card Sample #1

Hello all!!

I entered our group that was going to convention into a Display Board Contest and guess what?!  We were chosen to enter a board!  Yippee!!  So demonstrators from across Canada (Serene Stampers Group) will be creating projects (card fronts, scrap pages, 3D items) to display on our very own board at CONVENTION in Salt Lake City!  So exciting!!

I will definitely take pics of the board once it is up at Convention and show you all the fun.  Great prizes for the winners of the contest....we will wait and see!!  :-)

So while I was making my display cards I thought, HEY!, this is a chance for more tutorial videos!!!!!
And VOILA!  Here is the first all ready for ya and there will be more to follow.  

ENJOY the Stamp-a-ma-jig background card!!



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...