Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin kits!!

My Paper Pumpkin is now offering Pre-Paid Subscriptions!

​A
bout Paper Pumpkin
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! We're your paper fairy godmother(without the white hair). We're your creativity problem-solvers. We design, color, measure, cut it all for you. We've been sweeping away the mundane for 25 years. And, we want to share it all with you. Need paper, ink, accessories? Or just a few fun products? Check it out following this link...


Now on top of all the regular monthly Paper Pumpkin fun they are offering Pre-Paid subscriptions!  

3, 6 or 12 months, pre-paid, so that you can enjoy the "Little Orange Box" that comes to your door every month.


Here are some details:
  • 3 months - $74.85
  • 6 months - $143.70
  • 12 months - $275.40
*these prices INCLUDE shipping! YAY!
*you can purchase by cash or credit card through me @ stampingflutterbys@gmail.com or by calling (902) 441-2597

You can purchase and sign up at any time.  
If you have never tried the ready made crafting kit that comes straight to your door this is a great opportunity.  
If you are a current subscriber you can purchase and your regular subscription will be put on hold until your prepaid sets are done.  
If you have been a member before but aren't currently this is a great way to get "back in the game!"  

Have a celebration coming up that you need to purchase a gift for?  Paper Pumpkin kits may fit the bill!  Pre-pay for a set of kits, you will receive an email with a special code that you can pass along to the special person in a card and once they sign up VOILA their kits start arriving!!!   WOW!  A gift that keeps on giving!!  

Another BONUS...purchase 12 months worth of prepaid subscriptions and YOU RECEIVE HOSTESS BENEFITS of $35.  Yup, that's right FREE crafting goodies!!  

I hope that this has answered all of your paper pumpkin questions but if not don't hesitate to contact me today so that we can get you all the information you need to sign up for Paper pumpkin.
I have been receiving my kits for almost a year now and I LOVE THEM.  Yes, I am a crafter already and have lots on hand to craft with but I relish that time every month when the kit comes. EVERYTHING is prepped for me!  All I need is my snail, scissors and a cuppa tea and I am ready to craft.  It makes me take time for ME!

Sign up today!
Happy Stamping!



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...