Friday, 20 June 2014

Designer Series Paper (DSP) Product Share

Hello there stampers!
I am going to try my hand at something new this catalogue year.  I have seen demonstrators do this before but never took it on myself.  Well, this year I am going to give it a go!  I know that I think it is a great idea and I think that you will too!!!

Designer Series Paper Product Share

  • 2 Styles of Specialty DSP
  • 8 Styles of standard DSP
  • 6x6 samples of each pattern in every pack...that's too many designs to count! LOL

Here are the players:
Typeset (specialty)

Gold Soiree (specialty)

Flower Pot

Flashback

Sweet Taffy

Confetti Celebration

Park Lane

Maritime

Lullaby

Back to Black

Here are the details:
6x6 pieces of 2 speciatly DSP packs and 8 standard DSP packs
$42 (Canadian) including your tax ans shipping (YUP! That's right!)

$42 would get you 2 1/2 packs of DSP buying them on your own.  This way to get to see, stamp, create and scrap with EVERY pack in the new 2014 - 2016 Idea Book & Catalogue.

DEADLINE to RSVP WITH PAYMENT:  FRIDAY JULY 4, 2014
That gives you two weeks to take advantage of a GREAT DEAL.  :-)