Thursday, 15 May 2014

Starburst Template Technique

Hello Stampers!!

We had our monthly Stamp Club on Friday May 9th and we did some sponging techniques.  One of my stampers had a photo of a card and wanted to learn how to do the technique so that was my starting point for our club theme.

This second card I am showing you today is the first one that everyone stamped at club.  SO FUN!!!  LOVE IT!!  :-)
I love coming up with templates for background...because you can use them again and again.  Also, this technique you can use ANY sized sheet of paper.  Make a template out of 12 x 12 cardboard for a BEAUTIFUL scrap page!  Oh yeah!

Here is a picture of our card sample

Here is the video tutorial!
Happy Stamping!


Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...