Saturday, 17 May 2014

Envelope Punch Board Box!

Hello Stampers!!

SO exciting!!  I learned how to make a box with Stampin' Up!'s envelope punch board.  WOWY wow wow!
I am in love with this product!! If you don't already have one CLICK HERE to head on over to my online store to order your very own.  Trust me, once you see the video you will "need" one!  I am making so many cute and wonderful projects.  I will have more videos to come.

I made a few of these little boxes and filled them with candy as a thank you for my club ladies.  This is our last club of the Stampin' Up! year.  Yup, that'r right, the NEW CATALOGUE is coming soon!!!  Cannot wait to pamper them next club with a mini catalogue launch.  :-)  

Take a look at the video to see how I made the small gift boxes.  LOVE them!  


Follow by Email

Total Pageviews