Monday, 14 April 2014

Envelope Punch Board


We made HUGE cards this past stamp club.  6x6 in size and no where near fitting into a standard envelope.
Never fear! Envelope Punch Board is here!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Here are some pics of the board so you can see what it looks like....







Here are some of the envelopes that I have made since I have had the board.  
Variety of envelopes.

YUP, GIFT CARD HOLDER!!

Timmies is on ME!

I even made an envelope CARD!  :-)


Along with my napkin fold tutorial for our club project this month I did up a little video on the envelope punch board as well.  Take a look and see just HOW FABULOUS this puppy is!!


Stay tuned I have another video coming up using this FAB tool....what I am making with it...THAT is a surprise!  :-)

Happy Stamping!


Follow by Email

Total Pageviews