Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Welcome 2014!

Has it really been since October?
I have been bad!  No blogging!!
I guess I have a lot to catch up on.

First off Check you must check out the NEW Occassions Catalogue!


Second, have you heard of Paper Pumpkin??
Smokin' deal when you sign up for PP!
Yup! You read that right!  FREE MARKERS!!
This is a GREAT time to take the plunge and try out Paper Pumpkin!!

What is Paper Pumpkin??

A monthly subscription to a pre-packaged ready to stamp kit.
It comes right to your door!!!!! (via FedEx)

Different project every month (cards, journals, tags, banners, mini albums, etc) and EVERYTHING you need is in the box!!!! Well, the only thing you need is adhesive...but who doesn't have a snail or glue stick kicking around??!!

Head on over to my FACEBOOK PAGE to see the pics of the kits I have gotten so far.

BEST PART???
Right now when you sign up you get a FREE set of MARKERS (19.95 value)

Here is the link to my site to sign up today:
https://mypaperpumpkin.com/?demoid=2051689

Happy Stamping!!! 

Stay tuned for photos of the projects I have been creating while I was on a blog vacation!! lol