Thursday, 23 January 2014

December Stamp Club Creations

December Stamp Club and Cookie Exchange!

The ladies asked for Home Decor Ideas for the holidays.  
I brought with me some of my projects from home.  Although made with retired product they are still great ideas.  Framed art, banners, pin boards, wreaths, saved gift boxes, etc, etc.  

I took an idea from my VERY FIRST convention and turned their trio of wooden houses into the start of a Christmas Village.  The ladies LOVED IT!!  All left club wanting to go home and finish their village with more pieces. From the discussion I think their menfolf had a "Christmas Honey-do list of cutting wood!"

I wish the pictures could really bring to life the sparkle on these houses!



Our second project was decorating candles...cinnamon scented candles at that!

The cookie exchange went over very well!!  I was so please that the ladies jumped on board with their creative packaging.  I have a prize of a Gold Encore Pad to the winner.  Ann was the group favorite with her apron themed baggies. (pictured below)  We also included our recipes with our bags of goodies.






 My cookie package for the cookie exchange.  Dark Chocolate Chunk Eggnog Cookies.  YUM!!!

Happy Stamping!



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...