Thursday, 16 January 2014

Big Shot Bag

I had drooled over this for years.
It always fell to the bottom of the wish list both because of budget and because I needed other things from the catalogue to demo with.

Well, guess what happened?  I got a call from my BFF in the fall.  "Shallon, you have to get online NOW! The Big Shot bag is on the clearance rack!"
I don't think I have ever moved so fast!  LOL  I was online and ordering that sucker ASAP!
Here is my beautiful big shot bag.  I am in love!  





Pink, polka dots, sturdy, and protects one the best crafting tools.  Who could ask for more?

My point?  Why am I showing you this if it happened in the fall?
GET ON OVER TO THE CLEARANCE RACK!!!!!! 
You never know what AWESOME goodies Stampin' UP! is going to have there.
Great deals on great products!
A Clearance Rack BLITZ is going on now....get the products before they are SOLD OUT.




Follow by Email

Total Pageviews