Thursday, 12 September 2013

Thankful!

We were shown a project at convention that I just loved.
(I know, I know, there have been A LOT of those!  Why do you think I keep going back?!  LOL)
I am so intrigued when projects are made using things that were meant for something else.  Meaning, the journal project I am about to show you was made using the table setting kit from SU.
AWESOME, eh?!  

Here is the Kit...

Here is a table setting I made with it.  
Beautiful.  
I was hoping to make my table look amazing this Thanksgiving...until  I remembered that THIS project would be wicked too!
Here's the journal....









I cased the first few pages from the convention project, then finished it off with my own pages.  Now to find photographs to put in and then journal it.

BUT, now I have to order another kit....there are SO MANY MORE things I can create with this kit!!




Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...