Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Missed the deadlines!

Oh well!!  I am still gonna do what I can!!

I miss this weeks Friday Mashup deadline.  
Here is the challenge anyway....

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Washi Tape."
  2. Create a "set of 3x3 Quick Note Cards."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Set of 3x3 Note Cards using some Washi Tape".

Here are my cards...


I also missed out on the Pals Paper Arts challenge too.  SO much going on here and less time to craft! OH NO!
I opted out of that one but realized that I can still get in on the Dynamic Duos challenge!!
YAY!
Here's the challenge...

Here is my card....

Stamping makes the heart happy!!! 





Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...