Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Friday Mashup!

This is my second try at the Friday Mashup.
This one took a bit more planning on my part.  Loved the challenge...a true challenge with thinking and planning and trial and error!  :-)


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with using "A-B-C (use elements on your projects starting with the letters A, B, C). "
  2. Create a project using a "1-2-3 card recipe (1 embellishment, 2 Stamp Sets, 3 Colors) ."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "A-B-C & a 1,2,3 card recipe. "
So, I chose A (always artichoke), B (baked brown sugar) and C (crushed curry).  For my 1 embellishment (burlap ribbon), 2 stamp sets (lovely as a tree and tags 4 you! and 3 colours (mentioned above)



Here are my cards.  I made two just 'cause!  Both identical except for the saying is in a different place (couldn't decide!!) 


Very fun!!  Loved stamping this morning to get my mind off our guy heading out for his first day of GRADE 3!!!!!  Holy Moley!!!  *sniff, sniff*