Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Dynamic Duos - my 2nd Challenge

We had a fabulous long weekend away visiting with close friends and family.  It was a nice way to finish off the summer. FINISH???? I can't believe that back to school is tomorrow!
I think I may be in denial, or just so emotional over it that I can't concentrate. Our guys is going into GRADE THREE!!!  It can't be real!
 Here I am "back to the grind" and I am finding that my day has been "full" of NOTHING!!  I can't get things done!  LOL

SO, I thought, lets check out the challenges for this week!  :-)
Stamping is always good when I can't focus...calms me.


...and here is the card that I made.  I laughed so hard when I saw this stamp at convention and KNEW I had to have one in my collection.  HILARIOUS!  I this is my go-to combo with Perfect Plum.  Wild Wasabi!  Just love saying that name.  LOL  
Lots of embossing on this card and it needed a little something...a bow it was!


This has made me a bit calmer today.  Perhaps I will get something done after all!!!  




Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...