Friday, 2 August 2013

UPCOMING CLASSES!!

I have just finished my updated class schedule for late summer right up to the HOLIDAYS!
Yup, I said it...the H word!!  It won't be long and it will be here!
All of the information is here under CLASSES and on my Facebook page under EVENTS and I will get photos in there as soon as I can!!! I know that is half the fun...SEEING what you will be making!!

Check out MY classes, make note of your favorites (YES you can come to ALL of them!! lol) then check YOUR calendar and pencil some in TODAY!

This is a great time to get some holiday stuff done and pre-paid for so that you can relax and enjoy the closer it gets to the holidays. (I won't tell if you chuckle at those running around last minute...I might be too!! LOL)



Click HERE to go straight to MY FACEBOOK page to RSVP!!

Click here for the link to go straight to the CLASSES page on this blog



Follow by Email

Total Pageviews