Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear!

Love love loving these kits!  I was able to come home with the Christmas one from convention this year.  
I just had to snap up a Halloween kit!  They are awesome!

Here is the kit: Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear.
Be the most popular stop on the block this Halloween with one-of-a-kind goodie bags! Kit includes elements to make 10 goodie bags: die-cut Kraft tags; printed, die-cut banners; stickers; Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine. Also includes 3" x 5" Cellophane Bags. Tag size: 1-5/8" x 2-1/2".

I am SO excited that I have one kit (that would be half of my son's class) done up and ready to go!  I haven't been this prepared in years!  EEEEKKKK!  So exciting!

They look so cute!
Found some yummy chocolate pumpkins at the dollarstore. 

Jack is very excited and although Mommy did this kit up herself he is excited to make up the next batch!  We don't get very many kids at our house on Halloween either, so I am thinking of doing up a kit for our house treats as well.  :-)  So many ideas!!

Click HERE to get your Goodie Kits TODAY!! 



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...