Saturday, 3 August 2013

Playing with convention stamp sets!

...and having a BLAST!!
Do you know how long it has been since I have just...PLAYED?  FUN!

Let me show you the cards that I made and the products I used.  Click on the links in the card descriptions to get to the products and order your very own to make some GORGEOUS cards.  


I love love love this stamp set and we got is as an All Attendee Giveaway at convention!  YAY!

Here is what I used:
Crumb cake base, Sweater Weather DSP background, Whisper White to stamp, Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for background in same colours as DSP, Yippee Skippy stamp set, Burlap Ribbon, and a Glimmer Brad.  

Almost all of the same product for this card the only difference is that I used tombo glue and added some Champagne Glass Glitter.

This card is made with the supplies I WON IN PRIZE PATROL!!  Wahoo!

Island Indigo as the base, Winter Frost Specialty DSP and Whisper White to stamp on.  I embossed the buck from Remembering Christmas stamp set in Silver Embossing Powder.  I stamped the greeting from the same set in island indigo and used two Basic Rhinestones in the centers of the design on the DSP.

So there you have it.  My creations for this Saturday evening.  I am having so much fun stamping with my convention loot.  I hope that you find some inspiration here and if you need to stock up on supplies either HIT THE LINKS in the card descriptions, or head HERE to place your order in my online store.
It will ship DIRECTLY to you so you can get crafting straight away.

Happy Stamping!


Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...