Wednesday, 21 August 2013



Holly Jolly Christmas Cards

Lets make some Christmas cards!
You know you need em, lets get together and cross that TO-DO off the list!!
These ones are photo cards so you can either bring your pics with you or make them up and insert your photo once they are ready.

Saturday Sept 14th from 1-3pm
$25/per person for 12 cards and envelopes
RSVP and payment holds your spot
RSVP deadline is Friday August 30th to ensure that our supplies arrive in time for our class.

**If you love the cards but need more for the holidays there will be a chance to order more at the class!!**

I have been able to put some together and although I don't have our family photo done yet, I grabbed one from last year.  I am in LOVE with these cards.  So cute, so easy to put together.  YAY!!  
Here is ours....


Contact me TODAY to sign up.  Space is limited.  EMAIL
You can also head on over to the my FACEBOOK PAGE and RSVP there. 
Hope to stamp with you soon!   






Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...