Friday, 30 August 2013

Holiday Journal

I have officially started my Season of Style, This &That Holiday Journal!
I am very excited about this new Stampin' UP! products.


Here I am posting photos of my journal and links to all the products that I used to make it up so far. 
 Season of Style designer stickers  & Nauty and Nice rotary stamp



AND...here it is all decked out for the upcoming holiday season.  I am feeling so prepared this year it is unreal!!  LOVE IT!
A peek inside mine.  In the pocket are the cards that I am making and sending out this year.  All Stampin' UP! Of course!!!  

Here are some pics of the journal from the holiday catalogue so that you can take a closer look.




AMAZING, isn't it?!  
ANNNNNND, guess what??!!  I am having a HOLIDAY JOURNAL class this fall too!!
Coming up mid September...and the RSVP deadline is FRIDAY August 30th (that is so that I can make sure all of the supplies get here in time.  





Follow by Email

Total Pageviews