Wednesday, 7 August 2013

HIT ME WITH THE BIG SHOT!!!!

Anyone who purchases the BIG SHOT through me or my online store in the month of AUGUST will be entered to win a set of edgelits to use in their machine!

Check out a COOL big shot video from convention HERE

Click HERE to head over to my online store and order yours TODAY!!!!


"The gals love the shapes and textures the Big Shot adds. Tools are awesome that way. You can invest in a good tool and it will last you forever."  
Julie Leblanc, Guelph, ON



"The Big Shot's a timesaver and more precise than hand cutting.  Customers groan with dismay when they have to "hand cut" an image with scissors like we did in the "old days"!  
Lorna Petzel, Oxbow, SK

"I love the Big Shot! The multiple things you can put through it, from fabric to felt to paper, chipboard, cork, magnet sheets, vinyl, etc.-it is that ability that works with my ladies."  
Christy Harsch, Wetaskiwin, AB