Thursday, 29 August 2013

HALLOWEEN!!!


 I know, I know, it is still early yet, but HEY I just had to play with my Halloween stamps and accessories!!!  
I love Halloween and decorating for that special day.  One thing I don't do is send out cards for Halloween.  I did up two fun cards and will most likely hand them out to Grandparents, our son (if we gift him something that day) or maybe even send one in to his teacher.  

Here are the cards that I did up and I will reference supplies I used with links right to my online store so you can get your very own and start creating!




One of the sets that I used on these cards comes n BUNDLE form, meaning you can get a discount when you purchase both the stamp set and the coordinating punch together.  Check it out here!


Hope you liked the samples!
Happy Stamping!





Follow by Email

Total Pageviews