Thursday, 26 July 2012

Upcoming Classes

Here is a sneak peak at my upcoming classes!!  Can't wait to stamp with you!

Razzleberry Splash Scrapbooking Class!
In this class you will make a 20 PAGE, 8x8 album using the razzleberry splash simply scrappin' kit.

I got the wonderful idea from an AWESOME class I took at convention in July.

This scrapbook is SUPER cute and VERY easy to whip up!


 Click HERE for the link to the class and to RSVP today!!!!


Beautiful Pin Board

 created a GORGEOUS project at "I AM" convention in July and I want to pass the awesomeness onto YOU!!

Come on over for an afternoon of stamping fun!

We will make a beautiful pinboard with a frame, fabric and of course stamps, punches and ink!!

Click HERE for the link to the class and to RSVP today!!


Snow Festival Card Class

Have you seen the new holiday tags? 
Do you love them as much as I do? 
Wanna learn how to turn them into something spectacular!

Lets get together and make something with them!

A quick and easy class turning those tags into some AWESOME Christmas cards!!!

Click HERE for the link to the class and to RSVP today!!



Camouflage Technique

Hello Stampers!! I have another video tutorial comin' your way. These photos and video tutorial are for the camouflage stamping t...