Wednesday, 25 July 2012

SWAPS!!

One of my favorite things about Stampin' UP! Convention in Salt Lake City Utah is SWAPPING!!!
This year I made over 100 card fronts to take and swap with other demonstrators.
I love, love, love seeing the creativity of all the other demos and I love, love, love taking home ONE HUNDRED NEW CARD FRONTS to share with all of my downline and customers!!!!
AMAZING!

I take my card fronts and create one or two display boards that I can take with me to my workshops, classes and other fun events that I do throughout the year.  It is wonderful because I can't buy EVERY stamp set and/or tool (although I WANT TO!)  so I get to have display boards full of all different stamp sets, and awesome techniques that we can pull creativity from throughout the year.

Here are the swaps that I made for convention.  I used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the colours elegant eggplant, melon mambo and river rock.  I made up 4 different sets.  I found this easier than doing them all the same.  I took 4 different evenings and made up roughly 30 of each.  It was so fun.  

This was the first batch of swaps I made.

Second batch using the simply scored....love that tool!

My third batch of swaps....those flowers are made from our brown packing paper!! :-)

My last batch of swaps using framelits....I am in love and want them all!!!   

Now here is a sampling of the swaps that I brought back with me.  AMAZING!!



If you would like to get a closer look at ALL the swaps I brought back with me and the WONDERFUL projects I was able to do at CONVENTION come on over for my "I AM" back from Convention Class this weekend! 
Click HERE for details and to RSVP.